onsdag 3 juli 2013

Princess Poetry..

Snow Whites Castle photo SnowWhite08-1-1.jpg
“Snow White”
Night Ladys Star
For most of my life I’ve been a scullery maid..
My Stepmother wants me dead, and I’m afraid..
I’m lucky, because I was able to get away..
I didn’t know what was to become of me, but I knew I’d be okay.
I had just met my one true love, and we shared one song. .
Night Ladys Star
I know it’s with him that I belong..
I don’t know if I’ll ever see him again..
But as for now I am living with seven little men..
They gave me a home when I had no where else to go..
My feelings for them are starting to grow..
Night Ladys Star
They want to keep me safe from the evil Queen..
All they ask in return is that I cook for them and clean..
Night Ladys Star
I’ve never had anybody lovr me me so much..
There’s only one that gets cross by my touch..
Eventually I will win his grumpy little heart..
And he’ll never want me to depart...
I think I will bake his favorite pie..
Night Ladys Star
Maybe then he will become my ally...
I think of my handsome Prince all the time..
Being with him again would be sublime..
Maybe when Spring is here..
Night Ladys Star
He will find me, and I’ll be full of cheer..
Until then I will feel a little glum..
But I know in my heart that someday
my Prince will come..
Night Ladys Star
Snow White
sw



8 kommentarer:

Moonlight sa...

Summer moon,
a bottle of wine
breathes all night...

Have a great summartime..enjoy..
Hugs Moonlight

Night Lady sa...

Det var fint skrivet Snow White..
Jag tror absolut att din prins snart kommer..Passa på att njuta av soommaren under tiden..
Kram Night Lady

Moonlight sa...

Sommaren är kort det mesta regnar bort..
Men nu är den här solen skiner kanske bara idag..
Så passa på och njut.
Kram Moonlight

Aurora The Lovely sa...

Hej SnoW White..
Blå himmel, vita moln
Solen lyser varmt och skönt.
Lätt bris smeker över ansiktet
Sommaren är här
Med värme, lata dagar
Bad, lek o lediga dagar.
Ha en fin Sommar..
Kram Aurora

Snow White The Survival sa...

Tack Moonlight fint poem..
Önskar dig en bra dag..
Kram Snow White

Snow White The Survival sa...

Ja Night Lady jag vet att min prins kommer och njuter av sommaren gör jag också..
En bra dag önskar jag dig kram Snow White

Snow White The Survival sa...

Ja då Moonlight jag njuter i fulla drag hoppsa att du gör detsamma..
Kram Snow White

Snow White The Survival sa...

Ja Aurora visst är det så..
Lata fagar blir det lite si och så med när man har sju små män att ta hand om men njuter av sommaren ja det gör jag ändå..
Tack för titten min vän kram Snow White