måndag 23 december 2013

Very merry Christmas..

Christmas photo sw5gty.jpg
“My Friends, My Angels”
Night Ladys Star
I believe in angels
Those helpers who are near
Exactly when they're needed most,
Then seem to disappear.
Night Ladys Star
I know them when I see them
Whatever their disguise
They're patient and encouraging
Resourceful, kind, and wise
Christmas photo Christmas61_zpsb6dbb3a5.png
Yes, I believe in angels
The kind that heaven sends
And I'm surrounded every day
By angels I call friends.
Night Ladys Star
God gave me someone special
When He gave me
A special friend like you
Have a Blessed Christmas!
Night Ladys Star
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Snow White & The Dwarfs
Christmas photo Christmas61_zpsb6dbb3a5.png




8 kommentarer:

Doris Colley sa...

Hi Nicki,
That is so beautiful
I hope your holiday is good my friend
it is very cold here & raining
it is also past my bed time almost 2 am.
love you big hug

Jane storm sa...

hi snow white

Christmas is the time to touch every heart with love and care.
Christmas is the time to receive and send blessings.
It is the time to breathe the magic in the air.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.

hugs and smiles
jane ♥

Moonlight sa...

Hi Snowwhte and Dvärgs..
Wishing you and those around you a very merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year ...
Hugs Moonlight

Aurora The Lovely sa...


Hej Snowwhite and Dwarfs..
I am Wishing you all the blessings of a beautiful Christmas seasons ..
Have a god time...
Hugs Aurora

Snow White The Survival sa...

Hi Doris ...
We also have rain but not cold just warm a very weird winter right?
yes now we have early morning here in Sweden and the rain today too .. Hope the weather settles a bit after the New Year for now it is so sad .. Now I leave lots of hugs to you and continue to have a nice week Snow White

Snow White The Survival sa...

Hej Jane...
Vad trevligt att se dig.. Hoppas att dy hade en fin och vacker jul..Nu ser bvi fram emot nyår men tills dess Önskar dig en fortsatt fin vecka kram Snow White

Snow White The Survival sa...

Tack Moonlight..
Nu ser vi fram emot Nyårsafton och ett fint 2014.. men tills dess önskar jag en fint slut på veckan och en fin helg kram Snow White

Snow White The Survival sa...

Tack Aurora..
Hoppas du har det bra och nu ser vi fram emot vår Nyårsfest...Men först önskar jag dig en fin helg kram Snow White