tisdag 29 juli 2014

He Will Find Me..

Snow White photo SnowWhiteLogo_zps6b265b37.png

Snow White photo snow_white.png
“Princess Poetry: Snow White”
Night Ladys Star
For most of my life I’ve been a scullery maid.
My Stepmother wants me dead, and I’m afraid.
I’m lucky, because I was able to get away.
I didn’t know what was to become of me, but I knew I’d be okay.
Night Ladys Star
I had just met my one true love, and we shared one song.
I know it’s with him that I belong.
I don’t know if I’ll ever see him again,
But as for now I am living with seven little men.
Night Ladys Star
They gave me a home when I had no where else to go.
My feelings for them are starting to grow.
They want to keep me safe from the evil Queen.
All they ask in return is that I cook for them and clean.
Night Ladys Star
I’ve never had anybody love me so much.
There’s only one that gets cross by my touch.
Eventually I will win his grumpy little heart,
And he’ll never want me to depart.
Night Ladys Star
I think I will bake his favorite pie.
Maybe then he will become my ally.
I think of my handsome Prince all the time.
Being with him again would be sublime.
Night Ladys Star
Maybe when Spring is here,
He will find me, and I’ll be full of cheer!
Until then I will feel a little glum,
But I know in my heart that someday
my Prince will come.
Night Ladys Star
Snow White


14 kommentarer:

Night Lady sa...

Ja Snow White han kommer alltid att hitta dig var så säker kram Night Lady

mathilde1305 sa...

Hej..
Your Dream come true. he allways find you.. Have a great weekend.
Hugs Mathilde

Moonlight sa...

Önskar dig en fin helg Snow White.. Massor av kramar från Moonlight

Frieda sa...

Hallo liebe Snow White,
bevor ich in Urlaub fahren, möchte ich Dir noch einen lieben Gruß hier lassen. Bussi von Frieda

Nemuri Kuma sa...

Are you following me? Please visit my blog [http://nemurikuma-web.blogspot.com]. I hope you can visit and support me with this new project [Project: RECOVERING FOLLOWERS]

Aurora The Lovely sa...

Hi Snowwhite..
Hoppas att du ha det bra, och vakta skogen i denna hettan, där det är så torrt, Dvärgarna har det kanske lite svalare i grottan.
Stor Kram Aurora

Giancarlo sa...

Felici vacanze per te...un abbraccio.

Snow White The Survival sa...

Ja Night Lady jag vet att han kommer :-) Kram Snow White

Snow White The Survival sa...

Hej Mathilde..
Vad trevligt att du hälsade på..
Hoppas att allt är bra med dig i värmen..ha en fin lill lördag nu kram Snow White

Snow White The Survival sa...

Tack Moonlight min helg blev så bra var på bröllop så nu tar jag en avkopplande vecka med att göra ingenting :-) tack för titten och kom snart tillbaka kram Snow White

Snow White The Survival sa...

Hi Frieda ..
I hope you get a nice, long vacation ..
Will be nice to maybe see some photos later ..
lots of hugs from Snow White

Snow White The Survival sa...

Hi Nemuri Kuma ..
thanks for your visit and yes I'll try to go to your blog .. Have a nice week and welcome back to Snow White

Snow White The Survival sa...

Hej Aurora...
ja nu har vi verkligen haft det varmt jag har varit tvungen att gå bort till Dvärgarna i gruvan för att svalka mig lite ibland..
Blogspot verkar vara helt tokiga nu ett helsike att lägga till nya länkar det händer ingenting ibland blir jag så less på det eviga strulet :-( Kram Snow White

Snow White The Survival sa...

Hej Giancarlo vad roligt att se dig igen det var längesedan hoppas allt bra med dig..kom snart tillbaka igen kram Snow White