onsdag 23 december 2015

Very Merry Christmas..

Christmas photo sw5gty.jpg
“My Friends, My Angels”
Night Ladys Star
I believe in angels
Those helpers who are near
Exactly when they're needed most,
Then seem to disappear.
Night Ladys Star
I know them when I see them
Whatever their disguise
They're patient and encouraging
Resourceful, kind, and wise
Christmas photo Christmas61_zpsb6dbb3a5.png
Yes, I believe in angels
The kind that heaven sends
And I'm surrounded every day
By angels I call friends.
Night Ladys Star
God gave me someone special
When He gave me
A special friend like you
Have a Blessed Christmas!
Night Ladys Star
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Snow White & The Dwarfs
Christmas photo Christmas61_zpsb6dbb3a5.png

2 kommentarer:

Aurora The Lovely sa...

Hej Snow White
Ge dvärgarna en stor puss från mig och ha en underbar jul och ett gott nytt år..
Kram Aurora

Snow White The Survival sa...

Hej Aurora..
ja nu har jag gett Dvärgarna pussen från dig..
Jag har haft en underbar jul hoppas du hade detsamma..
Nu ser vi fram emot nyår men tills dess säger jag
ha en god fortsättning..Massor av kramar från
Snow White